- [Isaiah 49:7] This is what the LORD says– the Redeemer and Holy One of Israel– to him who was despised and abhorred by the nation, to the servant of rulers: “Kings will see you and stand up, princes will see and bow down, because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”
- [Isaiah 50:6] the Lord says, I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting.
- [Isaiah 53:2-4] He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and forsaken of men, A man of sorrows and acquainted with grief; And like one from whom men hide their face, He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted.
- [Isaiah 53:5-6] But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- [Isaiah 53:7] He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He did not open His mouth; Like a lamb that is led to slaughter, And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers, So He did not open His mouth.
- [Isaiah 53: 8] By oppression and judgment He was taken away; And as for His generation, who considered That He was cut off out of the land of the living For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due
- [Isaiah 53:9] His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was there any deceit in His mouth.
- [Isaiah 53:10] But the LORD was pleased To crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.
- [Isaiah 53:11] As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities.
- [Isaiah 53:12] Therefore, I will allot Him a portion with the great, And He will divide the booty with the strong; Because He poured out Himself to death, And was numbered with the transgressors; Yet He Himself bore the sin of many, And interceded for the transgressors.
- [Psalm 22:1] My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, from the words of my groaning?
- [Psalm 22:6-8] But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by everyone, despised by the people. All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads: “He trusts in the LORD; let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him.”
- [Psalm 22:14-15] the Lord says, “I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted within Me. My mouth is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me in the dust of death.
- [Psalm 22:16-17] Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet. All my bones are on display; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment”.
- [Psalm 16:10] For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
- [Psalm 31:5] “Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, LORD, my faithful God.”
- [Psalm 50:15] And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.
- [Psalm 69:7-9] Because for Your sake I have borne reproach; Dishonor has covered my face. I have become estranged from my brothers, And an alien to my mother’s sons. For zeal for Your house has consumed me, And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.
- [Psalm 69:20-21] You know my reproach, my shame and disgrace. All my adversaries are before You. Insults have broken my heart, and I am in despair. I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found no one. They poisoned my food with gall and gave me vinegar to quench my thirst.
- [Psalm 77:2] In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord; In the night my hand was stretched out without weariness; My soul refused to be comforted.
- [Psalm 86:7] In the day of my trouble I shall call upon You, For You will answer me.
- [Zechariah 11:13] Then the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter, that magnificent price at which I was valued by them.” So I took the thirty shekels of silver and threw them to the potter in the house of the LORD.
- [Zechariah 12:10] “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son”.
- [Daniel 9:26] After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.
- [Micah 5:1-2] “Now muster yourselves in troops, daughter of troops; They have laid siege against us; With a rod they will smite the judge of Israel on the cheek.
- [Matthew 16:21] “From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life”
- [Mark 8:31] “He then began to teach them that the Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and after three days rise again”
- [Luke 24:24-27] And Jesus said to them, “O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?” And beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.
1.) [Quran 3:185] Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing).
2.) [Quran 11:119] Nor would thy Lord be the One to destroy communities for a single wrong-doing, if its members were likely to mend. If thy Lord had so willed, He could have made mankind one people: but they will not cease to dispute. Except those on whom thy Lord hath bestowed His Mercy: and for this did He create them: and the Word of thy Lord shall be fulfilled: “I will fill Hell with jinns and men all together.”
3.) [Quran 19:68] So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.
4.) [Quran 19:71-72] There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
5.) [Quran 15:43] “And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all.”
6.) [Sunan Ibn Majah 4281]
It was narrated from Hafsah that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: “I hope that no one of those who witnessed (the battle of) Badr and (Treaty) Hudaybiyah will enter Hell, if Allah wills.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah, doesn’t Allah say “There is not one of you but will enter it (Hell); this is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished?” [19:71] He said: “Have you not heard that He says: ‘Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the wrongdoers therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)?’”
7.) [Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770]:
“. . .Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, ‘O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’ There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa’dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said, “Yes.” He said, “These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. . .”